My little piece of Paradise

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm new to blogging, only started at the beginning of January 2014. In that time I have had a lot of fun participating in various challenges and have been inspired by so many of you. I'm new to card making but enjoy it so much. I've been a scrapbooker for many years and card making seemed like the next logical step:)
I hope you enjoy your visit and feel free to leave me a comment or follow my blog. HUGZ :)

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thank You Bear

Happy hump day :)
Been pretty busy here with cleaning and organizing, plus me moved from a big house to a smaller on and my craft room is now non existent...I'll have to post old and new pics sometime and you'll get the point lol
So onto the card :)
As usual I've been watching the challenge blogs and I love doing my cards this way by following some challenge guidelines, this way, what I come up with, is not something I would normally do and it definetly challenges me.
The guidelines I followed for this card was blue, bear, thank you, 3 designer papers and a Mojo Monday Sketch, and this is what I came up with .... Hope you like :)




Challenge Blogs:

Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Bear (teddy or real)
Crafty Catz - Thank You
Mojo Monday - Sketch Challenge
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes (Use Buttons or Pearls)
The Pink Elephant - Thank You
The Stamping Boutique - 3 Designer Papers

A big thank you to Crafty Catz and The Stamping Boutique for choosing my card in their Top 3, I appreciate it so much :)



17 comments:

  1. What a cute bear. I love his profusion of blue flowers, which match the card so beautifully.

    Can I just say, it might be quite nice if you actually said opposite the challenge blog name, what their challenge was in case anyone looking in on your blog fancies joining in with one or other of them?

    Anyhow, this is just adorable, thank you for sharing with us

    Happy New Year

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a great idea!! Comes with being new I guess lol, but yes I will definitely do that, thx for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. what a lovely card, love your bear and the buttons and ribbon,thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely darling and your coloring is awesome. thank you so much for joining in at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card, its a beautiful design. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with an adorable image and great color combo. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card, your layout is lovely. Your colouring is brilliant I love the shading you've created on both the bear and the flowers they look fabulous.

    Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card I have the same digi image! :) Thanks for joining us Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and lovely sketch. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet! The coloring is fantastic. The bear is adorable! Thanks for joining in on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card! Such a sweet image and your colouring is gorgeous :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our "Bear With Me" challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Adorable bear image! Thank you for playing with us this week at The Pink Elephant Challenge! ~ Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Donna, challenges are brilliant aren't they for sparking your creativity.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete